COVID Update – April 2021
To our Intentional Foods family:
It’s been so wonderful to see so many of your smiling faces again! Our goal is to continue to provide quality food, service, and ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community. As our state begins to open back up, we wanted to take a moment to give you an update on what measures we have in place to honor this commitment to you.
This also comes at a time of great anticipation for us as we work to expand our restaurant, market, and add allergy-friendly spirits to our outdoor offering.
What we are doing:
- While our indoor dining remains closed due to our expansion, we happily have our outdoor patio open for our guests.
- Each outdoor table includes hand sanitizers and a QR code to view our menu to maintain safety and cleanliness.
- Orders can be placed online or taken at your table.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks as we provide you service.
- We remain vigilant in keeping up with any new information or recommendations given by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) with regards to a safe dining experience for all of our guests.
- In order to best serve our patio and walk-up guests, we will be pausing delivery services from Uber Eats, GrubHub and Postmates until we are able to staff at full capacity.
What we encourage our guests to do:
- As we continue to operate with a smaller staff, you may experience a longer than usual wait time for your food, especially during our lunch and dinner rushes. We encourage you to plan ahead and appreciate your patience during this time!
- We recognize that everyone has a different comfort level when it comes to shared spaces, so we are happy to continue to offer online ordering, curbside pick-up, and contact-free delivery options from DoorDash.
Our number one priority will always be to provide allergy-friendly, safe, and delicious food to our community. We thank you for your patience, grace, and kindness as we navigate this “new normal” together! Please know that while we are taking cautious steps to restructuring and reopening our business, we are also so excited to fling our doors wide open again to welcome ALL of you back in the near future.
Until we can be around one table again, know that we love and appreciate all of you! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your trust and support!
Chef Ned and Mama Lisa